Located on the corner of 615 & Route 20, Skye is open for lunch and dinner with pub food being served late into the night. Enjoy your meals around our garden pool, dining on the veranda, in our dining room or our pub. Featuring contemporary American Cuisine, daily chef creations, & specialty desserts.
Skye also offers an extensive wine selection along with specialty beers.
- The Kneen Family
Located in the
• Come meet our new management team! Welcome to Skye Michael Arsham, Pam Malinowski and Rosie Halcik!
• Click here to check out our specialty menu for St. Patrick's Day March 17-20th!
• We will have a variety of Lenten specials available through Lent (April 19th).
• We are continuing our lecture series throughout the summer on the first Tuesday of every month, highlighting Lake County History and Folk Lore.
• We are busy booking private events in our private dining rooms along with special events held in our Isle of Skye Dining Room on Saturday afternoons and Sunday ~ all day!
• Our Pub is highlighting new wines weekly along with special tastings of fine liquors and whiskeys.
What Our Patrons Are Saying..."I was at Skye for my very first time Saturday night. What a fabulous find!! Food was awesome -- quality, taste and variety puts this in the top of Cleveland restaurant scene which is impressive. Pumpkin soup special could have been on the dessert menu. Can't wait to have it again. And though the trout special looked unbelievable being delivered to another table, I had to have a burger. Best burger in the city. The buns could be served as dinner rolls and the drambuie onions and cheese made them sinful. French fries were crisp and stayed that way which says a lot. My husband had veal meatloaf and Gouda mashed and it was outstanding. Our server was exceptional and we ate in the bar as we wanted cozy and casual and we cannot wait to return. Already made a reservation for two weeks from now. Also had app of muscles which was great and the death by chocolate my husband ordered was beyond glutinous -- but fabulous! Great find in Mentor !!!!"
- Pub menu served weekdays until 10:00 pm and Saturday until 11:00 pm
Monday through Friday ~ 11:30 – 4:00 pm
Monday through Thursday ~ 5:00 – 9:00 pm
Friday and Saturday ~ 5:00 – 10:00 pm
Monday through Friday ~ 11:30 am
Saturday ~ 3:30 pm